I have a compact station compared to many but at the moment it is all I need.
- Yaesu FT450D, connected to a wire fan dipole in the loft for 20m and 6m (more to come)
- SignaLink USB
- LDG YT1200 ATU
As a Foundation licensee I am limited to 10W. 10W into a wire dipole inside the loft has actually resulted in some quite distant QSOs including Chile and the Falkland Islands in the JT modes.
- Baofeng UV5R handheld
- Yaesu FTM100DE 2m/70cm FM / C4FM connected to a co-linear in the loft
- Trio TR-9130 2m FM/SSB/CW and a horizontal 2m dipole in the loft
- TYT MD-380 DMR on 70cm
- DV-MEGA 70cm on a Pi 3 running pi-star (PoE powered; RF connected to a dummy load) and connecting to Brandmeister, DMR+ and XLX.
CB: (yes I still have a CB)
- President Grant II, connected to a rather poor effort of an antenna in the loft via a Zetagi ‘transmatch’ (ATU)
- Icom ICR2 rx; Nevada 30A linear PSU and 6-8A linear PSU; Signal R535 airband rx; SDRplay RSP2 connected to a Datong active antenna in the loft and a whip in the shack; KW520 HF/VHF/UHF SWR/power meter; MetroVNA Pro 180MHz VNA; SureCom SF-401 Plus frequency counter (Courtesy of TX Factor!)
- Shack PC: Intel i5 running Ubuntu 16.04 LTS; software which I use most: flrig and fldigi; qsstv; wsjt-x
- MacBook with CubicSDR and EchoMac (MacOS EchoLink software)
- Raspberry Pi 3 mounted in the loft powered by PoE runs my ADS-B grabber and feeds to Flightradar24. My station is EGNM-63.